ELSA / Behaviour Support Teaching Assistant
MILFORD INFANTS’ SCHOOL
ELSA/Behaviour Support TA
26.25 hours per week Monday to Friday term time only
Somerset Pay Spine - Grade 13, Point 6-11
£9.93-£10.97 per hour depending on experience
We are looking for an enthusiastic ELSA to join our strong, friendly and motivated staff team.
As a member of our team of valued Teaching Assistants you will work under the direction of our SENCo, providing Social and Emotional Interventions and behaviour support strategies for children across the school.
We invite applications from teaching assistants who have the qualities listed above and:
• Ideally have experience of working in a primary school
• Have the ELSA qualification
• Are able to support children’s self-esteem, inclusion and behavioural development
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable.
• Work well as part of a team
• Are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and able to motivate children
• have excellent communication skills
Applicants should be enthusiastic, patient, caring and committed to the well-being of young children. Previous experience of working with children is essential. We can offer you the support of an experienced staffing team in an environment where each individual is valued.
Click apply below for further information and to download an application pack.
Closing date: 4pm Thursday 17th October 2019
Milford Infants’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.