5 days left
- Full Time
£16,524 - £16,816 per annum
37 hours per week, full time
Our client is one of the largest locally based housing organisations in the East Midlands. Across the region they manage over 9,000 homes; house more than 15,000 tenants; provide over 1,500 bed spaces for people with support/care needs, in over 250 properties; and provide more than 500,000 hours of care and support each year.
Do you want a job where you’ll go home each day feeling like you have made a real difference to people’s lives? Then look no further…
This role will be based at a 12 bed registered care home providing person-centred support for adults with a learning disability.
You will be helping their residents with their everyday lives, from personal care and domestic duties to supporting them with activities and providing emotional support. You’ll spend each day ensuring you empower the residents to live a happy, fulfilling and independent life. You’ll help with meal planning, social inclusion and any care needs their residents may have.
Your passion for supporting and empowering their residents will provide great results, leaving you with a huge sense of achievement and satisfaction that you really have made a positive change to someone’s life.
You will need to be available to work a variety of shifts over a 24-hour period, 7 days a week - the care for their residents doesn't stop! They offer a 33% enhancement for waking nights, a £35.62 allowance for sleep-ins, and they pay double time for Christmas and New Year shifts.
A current member of staff at this care home describes the project as "A great team atmosphere, a really positive vibe within the team and the genuine feeling of happiness that comes from supporting amazing people"
No two days are the same – if you have the skills and values to provide outstanding support to their residents, they want to hear from you.
In return for your values, skills and experience, they will offer you a fantastic benefits package:
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1200 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by the Company and includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Free enhanced DBS check where applicable
- £250 for successful referral of a friend/family member to work there
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning & development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- All successful candidates will be required to take a numerical and literacy test prior to the interview.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) groups and disabled candidates. As part of their LGBT + Allies Programme, they also welcome applications from members of the LGBT + community and encourage inclusivity in the workplace.
All successful candidates will be required to take a numerical and literacy test prior to the interview.
All correspondence will be via your registered email address.
Closing Date: Sunday 20 October 2019
Interview Date: 25th October 2019