We have a requirement for a Quality Engineer for an exciting project near Inverness working on fabrications for a Nuclear project, that is planned to last for 6 months.
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience.
- Writing and compiling concise procedures from project specifications.
- Consulting with subject matter experts and engineers to determine specific requirements.
- Developing Inspection and Test Plans.
- Reviewing ITP records for inclusion in LTR's.
- Providing targeted quality information packs to supply chain and sub-contractors.
Good IT skills, attention to detail are definitely essential. Prior experience in engineering, nuclear or fabrication together with audit experience and qualifications would be advantageous - along with being a member of the Chartered Quality Institute.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated CV and I will require technical references.
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.