Our client, a highly successful and established IT company based in Plymouth are seeking an experienced Product Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. This role offers significant long-term scope and employee benefits to the right candidate.
The Role: Product Manager
As Product Manager you will lead the product strategy for the business as a role, ensuring the company vision is achieved. You will take ownership of the creative process and be responsible for generating and curating new ideas. This will be a highly varied role; key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Definition of production strategy
- Manage products through roadmap to delivery
- Integration of business analytics into every aspect of design
- Engage and communicate clearly with stakeholders
- Manage and coach the team
- Use analysis, communication and feedback to gain a true understanding of customers
- Data management and ensuring data security
Candidate Specification: Product Manager
- At least 5 years’ experience of successful agile project on-time implementation
- A collaborative approach
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Presentation skills
- The ability to implement change
- Problem-solving ability
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Plymouth (or North Cornwall). Some travel will occasionally be required between sites and to client sites throughout England. The role offers significant employee benefits including 33days annual leave, a 37.5 hour working week, pension scheme and health care plans.
If you believe you would be a suitable candidate for this position and would be interested in learning more, please submit your CV today.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly