Client Engagement Manager
In 10 years, Dabster has grown from a start up to an international staffing agency, working with the largest technology companies and consumer brands in the world.
Our award-winning flexible culture, bespoke training and uncapped commission scheme have helped us to attract and keep the best recruiters. Focusing on emerging technologies, you'll join us as a 360 consultant from day one. You will be creating relationships with innovative professionals pushing the boundaries of what is possible in technology.
- Maximise the conversion of opportunities by proactively targeting destination clients, competitor clients and leads from the network.
- Meeting with and influencing key client stakeholders in driving new business sales.
- Working across Dabster Specialist Recruitment to gain in depth market knowledge and deliver a more compelling offering within defined vertical markets.
- To work with the BD Team Manager to research relevant markets and destination clients.
- To deliver business opportunities across the specialisms within Dabster Specialist Recruitment.
- To principally secure PSLs and Lead/Sole Supply business
- To work with internal stakeholders to offer recruitment services that deliver results to clients and maximise the potential across the full set of products and services across the Dabster Group.
- Maintain timely and accurate reporting and sales pipeline information
- Working with the business to ensure preparedness for potential new business wins.
- Ensure adherence to tender processes as appropriate, working with the Bid Team to ensure compliance with set standards and protocols.
- Support the operational network as required translate contractual business opportunities into income streams.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken
- External clients-most commonly Procurement/HR and Senior Level Operations.
- Senior, Regional/Area and Branch Management across Dabster Specialist Recruitment and Dabster Talent Solutions Management & Sales team.
- Head of Bids/Bid Team
- Legal and Commercial Finance teams.
- RSR office network
- Client Development Manager
- To secure new wins that contribute to becoming a market leader by capturing a greater proportion of the recruitment market, within a defined vertical market sector, in both temporary and permanent recruitment.
- To secure commercially attractive deals in line with strategic objectives and delivering income growth with a cumulative value to meet the growth plan for the business.
- Identify key stakeholders within current and potential new businesses capturing intelligence and developing business relationships with them
Skills and Experience:
Min Education - Bachelor's Degree
Min Experience - 5 years of experience typically gained through skills/knowledge/abilities in related field
This Posting expires on 5th of November, 2019