Head of Maritime Sales EMEA
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
To drive revenue growth from all OceanSMART products through direct engagement with the market. From lead identification to contract signing and subsequent renewals.
Manage and develop the regional direct sales team to generate revenue from all OceanSMART products and services through direct engagement with the Market.
While the preference is for this role to be located in Stavanger, Norway, it may be located elsewhere in Europe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand and commit to the vision and innovation in the OceanSMART Strategy plan and work tirelessly to execute on the strategy
- Implement strong funnel management to drive growth quickly
- Execution of Direct Go to Market strategies for all product lines
- Drive & manage KPI's for the Sales team
- Performance management of the sales team
- Understand customers' needs and feedback to Product Management
- Develop and manage customer targeting and sales pipelines
- Direct Sales and revenue generation across direct business streams
- Manage Direct sales team to drive revenue growth across various product lines
- Manage account management teams to ensure customer satisfaction, growth and renewal.
- Contribute to the development value proposition for various sectors of cargo owners
- Utilise professional network of customers, partners, colleagues and competitors to achieve the full potential of OceanSMART
- Attend key conferences to ensure the strategic marketing and PR enables the execution and change
- Train all commercial staff to ensure understanding of the market, strategy and products
This position has Leadership responsibilities.
- Reports to Director, Maritime Digital Products, Sales and Marketing
- Will have numerous reports to manage
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience
- Extensive experience in sales and marketing
- Extensive executive commercial leadership experience
- Significant knowledge of the Maritime Supply Chain and maritime technology market
- Belief in the goal, the ability to share this with others and to get them to believe too
- Proven track record in winning significant sales opportunities
- Experience at working at Executive Management and board level
- Software Development and IT skills
- Strong global network at all levels across the Maritime industry
This position is considered entrepreneurial in nature. It will necessitate potentially significant hours and very little flexibility.
Other characteristics as follows.
- Significant global air travel, greater than 50%.
- Conference attendance
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered LIGHT work.
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.