Tax Senior | Lincoln | Salary dependant on experience GBP30,000
Our client is a leading independent accountancy practice seeking a Tax Senior, ideally experienced within a general accounting environment where they have worked in a tax biased role. The role available is an interesting mix of corporate and private client tax.
- Advise clients on tax issues and tax planning opportunities covering corporate tax, personal tax and other related tax issues
- Assist with tax planning activities
- Compliance work for allocated clients
- Prepare, review and submit tax returns
- Review P&L Accounts of Partnerships and Self-Employed clients
- Maintain direct contact with clients to build good client relationships and liaise with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation
Background / skills / Qualifications :
- Relevant accountancy qualification or studying towards ATT / or CTA with experience in a general accounting environment with an emphasis of tax duties
- The ideal person will be a tax semi senior looking for a new challenge, combined with undertaking their first Tax Senior role or an existing Tax Senior looking for a new challenge within an employee-focused firm of accountants.