Restaurant Manager - Luxurious 5* hotel
£36,000 + Fantastic Career Prospects + Excellent Benefits!
Based in Berkshire
Do you have previous Restaurant Manager experience within a quality establishment?
Do you have strong leadership skills?
Do you have business acumen and experience of budget management?
Do you drive and have your own transport?
My client is a luxurious 5 star hotel, who offer relaxation in many guises, from a rural detox to an romantic escape! They pride themselves on providing excellent customer service and aim to exceed their guests' expectations! Due to their continued success and growth a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and talented Restaurant Manager has arisen!
As Restaurant Manager, your role is to ensure all guests receive a relaxed dining experience. The restaurant offers a delicious brasserie-style menu of comfort food in an informal setting.
Restaurant Manager duties include:
- Manage, lead and motivate the team
- Hands on in the restaurant during service
- Management of the bar area within the restaurant
- Develop your team and work closely with your Assistant Manager
- Engage with the guests in a professional yet welcoming manner
- Manage the service whether this is breakfast on the weekends or lunch and dinner service throughout the week
- Attend hotel meetings and function meetings
- Manage the budget, P&L and Payroll
- Continuously review the service standards and ensure the team are trained accordingly
- Run events and functions that take place within the restaurant
- Work closely with the Head Chef to ensure a strong team across front of house and back of house
- Work closely with the General Manager on new concepts and ideas
Restaurant Manager attributes:
- Previous experience in a five star hotel / venue
- Experience within a leadership role
- Business acumen and experience of budget management
- Proven financial success and ability to analyse data
- People management experience
- Hands on approach to delivering high service standards
Click apply below for further information and to submit a copy of your application.