Morrison Utility Services are currently looking to recruit Task Teams to work on our United Utilities Clean Water contract in Preston
As the Task Team Leader your duties & responsibilities will be to ensure that all Task Team works are undertaken safely and in line with Morrison Utility Services, United Utilities procedures and industry best practice. You will engage with customers, inspect all work and work equipment and achieve a high level of technical feedback into corporate systems and carry out repair and maintenance across the network.
Skills and Experience:
- Driving Licence (towing B,E desirable)
- Current Streetworks ticket
- Water Hygiene/SHEA water and CSCS
- IT literate, with the ability to use computer applications effectively (tough books/tablets)
- Working knowledge of working on the highways - Streetworks and roadworks red book code of practice
- Abrasive Wheels, manual handling
If you are interested in joining our team, please email your CV. If you don’t have a CV, please send a brief overview of your experience.