General Manager – New Pub Launch
General Manager – Run Your Own Pub
Up to £40,000 DOE Plus Bonus & Benefits (see below)
Could you the be next General Manager of one of our award-winning pubs? Have you got great ideas, passion for service and a love of the finest ales and food?
If you could see yourself running your own business whilst having the support of a successful and much-loved hospitality brand, this is the role for you.
What it’s like to be a General Manager with St Austell Brewery:
We’ve got a new site in South Devon that we are seeking a General Manager for. You’ll have the chance to use your creativity and expertise to bring business through the door and make a success of the pub.
We have pubs that are loved by locals and visitors alike across the South West, and this role offers the opportunity to help write the success story of our newest site.
We’ll be opening the doors and bar hatches in early 2020. As the General Manager, you will:
- Support the success of the pub’s opening and build a hard-working team
- Juggle all elements of operational and commercial management for the pub
- Enjoy being a hands-on member of the busy operation, working shoulder-to-shoulder with your team to provide a memorable guest experience
- Thrive on being a role model to your team who turn to you for support and development, inspiring them to strive for the best in everything they do
What you’ll need:
As the General Manager, you’ll need experience of running a busy, quality food-led venue. You’ll be a natural communicator with a flair for delighting guest, motivating people and driving success.
The sort of people we are looking for will also:
- Be passionate about incredible hospitality
- Have the ability to build and lead an exceptional team
- Have experience of controlling cash and stock
- Possess outstanding organisation skills
- Hold a personal licence
Who is St Austell Brewery?
Our venues are exciting places to be, dynamic, high volume and fast paced whilst also offering high quality locally-sourced food and outstanding beers. The desirable locations across the South West mean our pubs experience significant seasonal demand over the summer, with holidaymakers flocking to experience our hospitality.
As part of the St Austell Brewery family, we are proud of our heritage and independence. We remain family owned with family values. We’re delighted to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold status to acknowledge what we have created for our people.
We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels spanning across the South West from Bath & Bristol to the Isles of Scilly.
Are there any perks?
All our team members enjoy:
- 30% discount off food and drink
- 50% discount off accommodation
- A competitive and achievable company bonus scheme
- A supportive health cash plan
- Fantastic training and career development opportunities
- Discounted memberships with local businesses
- Cycle to work scheme
Our people say they’re really proud of their pubs, love the benefits we offer and are motivated by the success of our brand.
Upon joining us you’ll discover superb personal development which will support your hospitality career as well as an exceptional bonus scheme which could see you earn over 50% of your salary.
If you want to help drive the success of a brand-new St Austell Brewery site, please apply via the button shown.
We will deal with your application in the strictest of confidence and welcome applications from people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientation authorised to work within the UK.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.