Store Team Members
Store Team Members
Salisbury Store – Old George Mall Shopping Centre
We’re looking to expand the team in our Salisbury Store, which is close to the train station and other means of public transport, including the park and ride drop off.
We have a range of both permanent and casual vacancies, including part time roles working 15 and 20 hours per week, so hopefully have a role which can be flexed to suit you. We offer a range of competitive salaries.
You will be providing levels of professional advice and service our customers expect from Stormfront Retail and Apple.
If you have a passion for demonstrating to customers how to connect with Apple products and services, enjoy problem-solving and fixing issues and would like to get a deeper knowledge about how Apple products work, then we would love to hear from you.
You will have access to official Apple training and be recognised as an Apple Expert. Be one of the first to hear and learn about new Apple products and initiatives.
Share your passion for Apple products with our customers in a rewarding and fun environment and give exceptional customer service.
We are looking for people who are:
- Personable, providing a warm, friendly and engaging one on one experience for the customer
- Able to connect on a personal level with a wide variety and diversity of customers
- A great communicator showing the skills and confidence to enable you to present the products and demonstrate how to use the products to a small group of people or with an individual customer
- Previous sales or retail experience preferred
- A great listener to be able to understand the customer's needs and wants to match them with the most suitable products for them
- An excellent team player who can think on their feet
- Someone who pays great attention to detail as you will be inputting specific data into internal systems
- Adaptable to those customers and team members you are dealing with
- Staff who understand and take direction and work under clearly defined management instructions
- Able to provide world class customer service, whilst also dealing with repairs and managing customer expectations
- Flexible working under a rota system to include weekday and weekend working
- Someone who has attention to detail as this is important when progressing sales transactions and finance applications
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
- A love and passion for all things Apple
- A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them
- Having that sense of pride working with the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller
- Access to recognised official Apple Training and accreditations in sales and service
- Regular staff offers and competitions
- Inclusion into discretionary bonus scheme
- Access to discounts on products and priority access to new products
- Excellent training opportunities, with opportunities for progression
- The chance to be part of a dynamic team working in a fantastic modern workplace
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Store Team Member, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Store Team Member, Retail Advisor, Retail Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, Store Advisor, Retail.