Pride Park, Derby, Derbyshire
Our client is an innovative IT services company renowned for delivering expert consulting advice, technical service and solution support to major clients and brands both at a national and international level.
They are now seeking a Business Administrator to provide a comprehensive level of support across their business. This role is offered on a full and part time basis. Where the part time hours may suit those either returning to work or individuals with family commitments and the desire to progress their career.
- Salary of up to £25,000 subject to experience and interview performance (pro rata for part time)
- Company pension contributions
- Employee bonus and benefit schemes
- 25 days’ holiday (pro rata for part time)
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven administrator with an understanding of sales and tendering processes to advance their career in an incredible position.
Taking on such a varied role requires someone with aptitude, depth of knowledge and a decisive, proactive nature. No two days will ever be the same as you’ll be working across departments and processes, dealing with customers, supporting colleagues and making sure everything runs like clockwork.
If you are ready for a challenge, have the organisational skills of a champion and heroic attention to detail, you’ll discover engaging challenges, an exciting workload and the chance to develop and take on a more senior role in future.
As a Business Administrator, you’ll take on an engaging role that primarily focuses around administration within the Sales Operations Department, but also branches out on other departments and business units.
Supporting various Senior Business Managers, you will also support the Finance and Project Delivery departments. You’ll be involved in a vast array of activities from filing sales orders to checking final quotes and bills of materials (BoMs) and matching business requirements with distribution suppliers.
Additionally, you will act as a gate keeper for the identification of errors and mistakes within the sales process and prevent them from moving into other areas of the business.
Your role will also include:
- Tracking purchase orders and obtaining performance data from manufacturer distributors
- Becoming highly proficient in the company’s Quality Management System
- Working with our client’s smaller accounts to help manage relationships in conjunction with the Key Account Manager
- Completing some customer service and customer satisfaction activities and tasks
- Recording customer challenges, problems and potential opportunities to pass to colleagues
- Performing remote concierge activities for customers using online communication and meeting platforms
To be considered as a Business Administrator, you will need:
- Previous experience within an administrative position
- An understanding of Bills of Materials (BoM) administration processes
- Experience of providing quotes to customers and compiling monthly reports
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn IT infrastructures
- The proven ability to communicate effectively and to perform tasks as a team player
Experience of ConnectWise, Webex, SharePoint and Xero or similar software would be beneficial to your application.
Other organisations may call this role Business Co-ordinator, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Administrator, Team Administrator, Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, or Administration Assistant.
This role is offered on a full or part time basis, with part time hours being 10am – 3-4pm.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for a career-defining role as a Business Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.