1 day left
- Full Time
Cheddar Grove Primary School - Site Assistant
Role: Premises Assistant
School: Cheddar Grove Primary School, BS13 7EN
Contract: Full time, 37 hours per week, all year round
Term: Temporary until 31/08/2020 or return of postholder if earlier (sickness cover)
Salary: Grade 3, Scale Point 5 (£18,795 FTE)
Cheddar Grove Primary is a thriving school and integral part of the community.
Are you reliable, dependable with a hands-on approach to your work and enjoy a challenge? If so this could be the role for you.
We require a Premises Assistant on a temporary basis (to cover sickness absence) to keep the school clean, safe and secure. The role involves cleaning and minor maintenance of the school property and security for the school premises and grounds.
You will need to:
- Be self-motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to work
- Ideally have an understanding of Health and Safety
- Have a professional, confident and can do approach to work
- Have the practical skills/experience and/or qualifications to be able to undertake the role effectively
- Be flexible over working pattern as the hours/days may change to suit the business needs
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary with the opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Staff benefits program
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is at an exciting stage in its development, moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4 - 19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
The closing date for applications is 23.59 on Thursday 17th October 2019
Interviews are likely to be held week commencing Monday 21st October 2019
No CVs and no agencies please
- Download the Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form
- Email your completed application form by clicking apply below
Wellsway Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Wellsway Multi Academy Trust will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Apply for Premises Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly