Operations & Stock Controller
Excellent Opportunity Available
GBP9.60 per hour
Our client based in Tamworth are currently recruiting for a stock controller to join their friendly team. This is an exciting new position within a well-established company.
- Managing the process of stock transfers between locations.
- Responsible for setting up and maintenance of stock items.
- Goods Receipt.
- Picking of Orders and Dispatch.
- Liaising with Department Managers
- Stock Control including re-order & routine audit checks of stock levels.
- Processing customer returns.
- Updating stock locations via the internal ERP system
- Management of back orders and forward orders.
- Control & Management of Hire Fleet Equipment
- Highly numerate
- Experience in raising Purchase Orders for Stock
- Experience in stock control
- Accurate diligent worker
- Must be well organised and punctual
- Computer Literate - (Excel knowledge is essential)
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
If the above role sounds of interest, then please contact the Adecco Sutton Coldfield team on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy