Store Team Member
Store Team Member
As a Store Team Member, you are the face of Stormfront in Sutton Coldfield. Operating at the core of our business, you provide customers with their first impression of Stormfront Retail, Apple and your own store.
The training you will receive will give you the enviable position of being the first to hear about and to learn about new Apple products and initiatives. You will be there to provide the excitement about the products which will naturally drive you to share your knowledge with your team members and customers alike. You will be joining a team who are extremely driven to not only meet but exceed all sales and service performance goals, all whilst demonstrating your personal ethos of ‘no limits’. Above all else you are there to ensure that every customer receives the best experience of shopping with Stormfront Retail from the minute they walk into your store.
Naturally, you will possess a deep-rooted passion for technology, particularly Apple products, and possess a genuine enthusiasm to learn about new products and features.
You will be:
- Personable, providing a warm, friendly, and engaging one on one experience for the customer;
- Able to connect on a personal level with a wide variety and diversity of customers;
- A great communicator showing the skills and confidence to enable you present the products and train how to use the products to a small group of people as with an individual customer;
- A great listener to be able to understand the customer’s needs and wants to match them with the most suitable products for them;
- A team player who can think on their feet;
- Someone who pays great attention to detail as you will be inputting specific data into internal systems;
- Adaptable to those customers and team members you are dealing with;
- Able to take direction and work under management instructions;
- Able to provide a great customer service when also dealing with repairs and managing customer expectations;
- Flexible working under a rota system to include weekday and weekend working, and
- Sales focused to reach not only your own targets but that of the store too.
Your role will be diverse and not just restricted to customer interaction. As an ambitious individual you will welcome opportunities to gain knowledge regarding visual merchandising, product and service knowledge as well as opportunities to learn and improve sales techniques. With opportunities to further your career, your success will not only be measured by individual productivity, and overall store performance but also by your attitude and attention to detail.
What do you get from working at Stormfront?
- A growing love and passion for all things Apple.
- A great sense of achievement and empowerment from helping our customers discover which Mac, iPhone, Watch or iPad is right for them.
- Having that sense of pride as you work at Stormfront, the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller.
- Having a distinguished accreditation from Apple means we are recognised to offer a fantastic customer focused environment in which people can get their hands on the full range of Apple products.
If this sounds like a place you would like to work, and you can demonstrate your passion, knowledge, and determination, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for the role of Store Team Member, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Retail Advisor, Retail Assistant, Customer Service Rep, Sales Advisor, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant, or Store Advisor.