Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner in Hertfordshire to join a Chartered Financial Planning practice.
Their continued growth has created an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to join their professional and progressive team. They are offering full funding toward professional qualifications as well as on the job training to help mold you into the best Paraplanner you could be!
You will be working closely with Chartered Advisers that offer experience and insight by providing support and assistance in delivering expert and high-quality levels of advice.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to progress in a personal environment with a friendly team and full funding toward your professional exams.
What's in it for you:
- Fully funded exam support
- Clear cut progression
- Free onsite parking
- Strong pensions contribution
- Life cover
- Bonus opportunity
- Chance to shadow Chartered IFA
Skills and experience required:
- Experience as a Paraplanner
- Possesses or has ambition to possess qualifications
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills