Finance Business Partner - Corporate
5 days left
- Full Time
Would you thrive in a job that is making a real difference to people’s lives in your region?
Here at Grand Union, we are more than just a financially strong Housing Association, we are making an impact on the housing crisis, supporting sustainable communities and providing life-long homes for our customers. We provide additional, critical services to support the most vulnerable but we also build shared ownership and outright sales for those who want to get on the property ladder.
We are passionate about our communities and we are committed to being a Learning Organisation, developing talent to deliver our service goals and supporting the next generation into a career in Housing.
About the role:
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join us. With an enthusiasm for driving process efficiency whilst maintaining strong internal controls, you’ll be responsible for working closely with budget managers, developing a deep understanding of their areas financial position, performance and priorities; assist in improving the accuracy and understanding of finances and forecasts and contribute to financial reporting, linking to key performance indicators. You’ll also lead on annual budgeting exercises for your business area and provide financial training and support to non-finance colleagues as
required. You will be confident supporting and managing projects.
What we’re looking for:
● An accountancy qualification (or equivalent experience)
● Experience of working as a business partner or producing management accounts
● The ability to analyse data and produce relevant and timely information
● The ability to translate stakeholder requirements into working solutions
● Familiarity with latest technical developments in accounting
● An up to date knowledge and understanding of taxation including VAT
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● 36.5 hour working week
● Opportunity for agile working
● 25 days holiday rising annually to 30 after five years’ service
● Aviva Pension Scheme up to 10% company contribution
● Up to 2 paid professional subscriptions
● Excellent training and development opportunities
● Free life assurance
● Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
● Health cash-plan including employee assistance
● Regular bonus points from our Intranet, which can be traded for shopping vouchers
● Free parking at all our offices
● Discounted cinema tickets
If you are like-minded in wanting to help shape the future of housing through the
delivery of quality services to our customers, great at your job and with a ‘can-do’
attitude, we want to hear from you.
You are just one click away from starting your journey with us…
We are committed to implementing our Equality, Diversity and Customer Care Policy and
are proactive about safeguarding vulnerable adults and children.
Closing date: Monday 21st October
Interview date: Wednesday 30th October