- Full Time
Management Accountant | Chesterfield | GBP37,000 - GBP40,000
Rapid growth business has a newly created opportunity for a hands-on and proactive Management Accountant in Chesterfield.
You will undertake an extremely varied business-facing role, working directly for the FD.
The role will include:
- Management accounts preparation and presentation
- Supporting the FD with consolidated reporting packs for board level review
- Balance sheet control / reconciliation
- Cash management and reporting
- Variance analysis
- Margin and profit stream reporting
- Business partnering
- Projects (continuous improvement of controls, processes, reporting and business support)
The Business requires
The role would suit a capable and diligent Management Accountant seeking a broad role in a progressive growth SME.
You will need to be comfortable working in a change environment - the business is aspirational and investing heavily in further expansion.
You will need:
- A professional qualification (ACCA / ACA or CIMA)
- A strong track record of success within a hands-on management accounting role
- An ability to coach and bring out the best in others
- A naturally proactive approach to making a difference and making improvements
- A hands-on style
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team
- Excellent Excel skills
To be considered for the Management Accountant role in Chesterfield, please click 'apply now' or contact our team direct for a confidential chat.