Production Planner | Wisbech area | Salary up to GBP30,000
McCarthy Adams are currently recruiting an experienced Production Planner / Production Scheduler to work for a successful manufacturing engineering company based near Wisbech. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, driven individual to work for a market leading business supplying bespoke products and services UK wide.
This highly pivotal role managing the whole production planning process, liaising with sales in order to produce daily plans for the shop floor utilising their MRP system along with good communication with the purchasing and warehouse teams also.
Production Planning - key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain production orders in line with demand, material availability and production constraints
- Formulate daily production plans in line with business requirements
- Create reports detailing manufacturing and capacity requirements for the sites (KPI's)
- Attend weekly production meetings to communicate any planning related matters
- Present detailed information relating to forecasted plans, highlighting any trends or problem areas
- Review and maintain material supply in line with production requirements
We are keen to speak with Production Planner candidates who have the following skills and experiences:
- A minimum three years' production planning experience within the manufacturing / engineering sector
- Strong IT Skills - knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
Please forward your CV in the first instance.