Data Gathering Consultant
- Full Time
Would you like to join a brand new team, focussing on relationship and data management?
Do you have Pensions and/or Investment knowledge?
My Client are a growing firm based on the outskirts of Swindon (very easy to reach from M4) and have set up a new team to offer a new service to their Advisors.
- You will be contacting clients on behalf of their Advisers and gathering the data required to facilitate their advice
- Contacting the ceding pension schemes to request details of the clients' benefits
- Working in collaboration with the Advisers to ensure their requirements are met and any issues are resolved
- Ensuring consistency and quality of the data gathered within the team through weekly team meetings
- Identify and champion improvements and escalate exceptions of Adviser trends
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met
- Progression towards Level 4 Diploma is desirable
- A strong knowledge of Pensions/Investments
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- High level attention to detail
- Knowledge of FCA regulations and TCF is advantageous
My Client are offering a generous salary, with comprehensive benefits and full study support.