Health Care Assistant - East London
- Health Care Assistant
- Day Care Centre for children - Monday-Friday
- East London - Barking & Dagenham
- GBP70 - GBP90 per 7 hour shift
- Immediate start
We are exclusively seeking passionate and professional Care Assistants who go all-out to provide the very best care for their clients. There are multiple opportunities in the East London area with day care centres. These are full time positions with a working week of 37.5 hours Monday - Friday.
If you have had experience in Dementia care, Physical disability, Learning disability including Autism, then we would like to hear from you.
We are consistently partnering with 'GOOD' and 'OUTSTANDING' Day Care Centres.
Care Assistant Main Duties:
- Working in collaboration with your team to deliver the highest quality of care
- Following client's specific care plans
- Supporting clients with personal care (feeding, toileting, washing and dressing)
- Maintain client's dignity and independence
- Manual handling - Lifting and helping clients move around
Care Assistant Skills Needed:
The ideal Care Assistant will have experience working within a Care/Nursing home and have positive and caring attitude with excellent communication skills.
Reliability and a strong team/work ethic are essential within this role.
Care Assistant Skills Desired:
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social care is desirable although not essential.
Previous experience of working within a care home/home care/hospital setting is desirable.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the Care Centres around East London who we are partnered with, please get in contact on