Senior Pension Administrator
GBP32,000 - GBP35,000
Our client is an award-winning, high-growth Stock broking company, Due to their year on year growth they are now looking to recruit an experienced and talented Senior Pension Administrator to join their team.
Working from their offices based in Leeds you will be responsible for performing key task validation, authorisation and quality assurance, as well as the administration and oversight of key controls for all SIPP and Pension Trading Accounts, whilst utilising subject matter expertise to resolve complex client and employee queries, identify operational efficiencies and best practice opportunities.
- Maintaining relationships with third party trustees
- Customer focused Control (Risks, Financials, Processes)
- To perform live task validation and authorisation, as well as retrospective quality assurance
- To identify areas of risk/exposure within the department and to suggest ways in which such risks could be mitigated
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring individual adherence to business processes and procedures that are designed to meet the regulatory standards set out in the relevant FCA rules and guidance.
- Maintain the first line of defence by operating risk controls assigned to the individual
- Maintain the first line of compliance defence by ensuring team adherence to business processes and
- Responsible for ensuring all CASS related activities and processes are completed daily to safeguard client assets
- Testing system updates as part of system enhancements.
- Effective use of MI and data analysis to aid problem solving
- Able to work at a high level of accuracy
- Risk and control skills to provide effective Quality Assurance across key processes
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as Pension Administrator - preferably within the financial services environment with knowledge of SIPP'S, CASS and Anti - Money Laundering Regulations. Those who are keen to undertake industry exams and become a 'Pensions Expert' will be fully supported.
Our client is looking for someone ambitious and driven, who is driven and keen to progress a career within the Pensions Sector.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultant quoting REF: NJR9608