Payroll & Benefits Administrator
This large global organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll & Benefits Administrator on a 12 month FTC, to work within the HR team managing their payroll.
In this newly created role within the HR department you must have proven experience in managing end to end payroll and benefits administration to high level of accuracy. Experience of working with an outsourced payroll provider is beneficial. In addition, experience in administering a range of company benefits (e.g. pensions, dental plans, cycle schemes, childcare voucher, private medical, company car scheme) is advantageous.
- Processing the monthly payrolls from start to finish
- Ensuring payroll data is administered and approved to the monthly
- Completing administration and payment of the company benefits
- Promotional activities to increase awareness of company benefits (e.g.
- factsheets, posters, open days, FAQs)
- Dealing with and resolving any payroll queries for the business
- Processing time in lieu requests on a weekly basis
- Assisting with the implementation of any new payroll procedures,
- including policies, training and leading system enhancements
- Producing monthly reports for finance and management as required
- Processing contractor time sheets and invoices
- General HR administration and filing in line with GDPR and internal
- Any other tasks as reasonably required by the Company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Accurate data entry with excellent attention to detail
- Confident IT user, especially with Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- High integrity
- Organised and methodical work style
- An adept communicator, be able to build good relationships across all
- cultures both internally and externally
- Fluency in spoken & written English is essential. Competence in
- Japanese or another European language is desirable
- Competence and licence to drive in the UK
All employees must ensure compliance with the Company Health and Safety Policy, and all relevant other statutory Health and Safety legislation.
Please note that shift working and weekend working may feature as part of this role. Domestic Travel and Travel overseas may be required.
This job description may not detail some less major duties allocated to the post holder, nor cover duties of a similar nature, commensurate with the role, which may from time to time be reasonably required by the relevant manager.