- Full Time
Twentysix Recruitment are seeking a highly organised and flexible Personal Assistant to work in a multi-national business based in their London Office. The successful applicant can expect a fast-paced environment, managing a consistently high volume of work using advanced Word Processing, IT skills, strong numerical and organisational skills.
The role will support six executives, in all duties and tasks relating to personal assistance and business administration, while adding value to the team and providing a consistently professional standard of business-focussed secretarial support.
Duties (include but are not limited to)
* Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for multiple diary management managing constant change applying a high level of attention to detail.
* Extensive global business travel planning, ensuring that the traveller has all relevant information such as Comprehensive travel/meeting itineraries, hotel and flight confirmations, taxi bookings, all up-to-date travel information.
* Expenses - Responsibility for managing and reconciling complex expenses, complying with the clients' corporate policies.
* Communication - Prompt and confident liaison between the client and its associates. First-class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all telephone calls and emails, both internal and external.
* Accurate and timely typing. Business and personal correspondence, project documents using a variety of software packages to advanced levels, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Effective filing.
* Undertake research and work on other special projects as assigned by our client and manager.
* Be on hand to provide support to the Executive Assistant if required.
* Contact management: maintaining contacts in a consistent format - proactively organising and managing a sound information retrieval system.
* Meet and greet clients in the absence of front of house staff.
* Ensure meeting rooms are prepared ahead of schedule where necessary;
* General Administration duties to include photocopying, filing, scanning, mailings, devising and maintaining office systems etc.
* Ad hoc projects to meet with the demands of the business and undertake any additional duties requested of you by your Line Manager.
* Adhere to all Support Service Operating Procedures, Standards and Policies and all client site policies.
* Build and maintain excellent client and service partner relationships.
* Develop excellent relationships with stakeholders in the relevant groups.
* Promote a positive and proactive image at all times.
* Ensure all tasks undertaken are done so in line with the prescribed procedures and without any deviation to minimise any risks to our client and company.
* Keep apprised of all current processes and policies.
* Use the client site equipment following guidelines.
* Take responsibility for health and safety, ensuring that it is in line with Support Services and legal requirements. Maintain all site records as required.
* Maintain a professional appearance at all times adhering to the company's grooming standards and the client dress code policy.
* Excellent secretarial and solid organisational skills, accuracy and numeracy.
* Excellent standards of spelling and grammar.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Adaptable, proactive, able and happy to work as part of a team.
* Ability to prioritise tasks and heavy workload.
* Professional, committed attitude and approach.
* Proven ability to work effectively with senior executives.
* Highly flexible and able to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
* Positive, proactive approach with the ability to work professionally.
* Willing to provide cover for other assistants in times of absences.
* Calm, professional and focused approach.
* Educated to degree level
* Relevant qualifications
* Proven track record
* Monday to Friday
* 40hrs per week
* Flexibility required, especially when working on specific projects that may require additional hours.
* Accessible via local tube station
* Lunch break
* Holiday pay (accrual basis)
* Temp to perm position
TwentySix is an independently owned Catering & Hospitality specialist recruitment consultancy. With extensive experience in all areas of this ever-changing sector, we approach our clients and candidates needs from a highly knowledgeable viewpoint with a thorough understanding of the current marketplace.