Are you a Civil Engineering Technician with major highways experience? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Conrad Consulting are currently looking for a Civil Engineering Technician to join an engineering consultancy in their busy Dundee office.
The Civil Engineering Technician can expect to get involved with a range of different projects spanning infrastructure, commercial, residential and renewable energy developments. You will mainly be responsible for designing roads and drainage for infrastructure and development projects.
Essential requirements for Civil Engineering Technician:
- HND/HNC in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on infrastructure projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD, PDS and Microdrainage software
- Great Knowledge of roads and drainage design standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in the design of major transport Scotland infrastructure would be a distinct advantage
GBP26,000 - GBP34,000 (depending on experience) + benefits package.
This role will help you to develop skills to progress towards EngTech status with unrivalled career progression opportunities.