Personal Assistant - Real Assets - 6 month FTC
6 days left
- Full Time
Personal Assistant - Real Assets - London
Aviva Investors are looking to hire a personal assistant to support the Real Assets team in London.
You will provide high quality and proactive administrative support to our Managing Director, Real Estate Investments, potentially a small number of other senior managers and some ad hoc support of their direct reports. You will constantly seek ways to improve effectiveness by being proactive, taking the initiative in maintaining effective global calendars and processes, organising meetings and travel. Moreover in this collaborative team you will establish and maintain good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders whilst demonstrating high levels of discretion and confidentiality.
Spanning real estate, private debt and infrastructure, our real assets platform offers investors access to assets that offer diversification, increased security and the potential for higher returns via an illiquidity premium. Our real assets capability encompasses global real estate and alternative income investments made around the world. These are physical assets that we buy or provide financing for on behalf of our clients.
- Efficient and thoughtful diary management of complex, fast moving diaries.
- Inbox Management
- Arranging meetings and providing necessary documentation in a timely and efficient way
- Organising international & domestic travel arrangements
- Building relationships with the team as well as our clients and their Personal Assistants.
- Event Co-ordination
- Expense processing
- Holiday/ Sickness cover for other Personal Assistants within your 'buddy system'.
- Ensuring that all sensitive, confidential and secret information is correctly handled and stored.
- Experience of Diary management working across time zones
- Experience of Scheduling Domestic and International Travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft office including Powerpoint
- Proactive and forward thinking approach
- High attention to detail
- Effective relationship builder
- Understanding of Real Assets Industry is advantageous
- Fast learner with strong initiative
We are a global asset manager with broad and deep expertise across all major asset classes. As part of the Aviva Group - the UK's largest insurance company - we are uniquely positioned to combine our insurance heritage with our investment capabilities to deliver the outcomes that matter most to today's investor.
Today's investors are asking more questions than ever. They expect more from their asset managers. They want joined-up thinking fit for an interconnected world; integrated solutions with their needs firmly at the heart. We're challenging ourselves to respond to these new expectations - as well as the changes taking place in our industry and the world around us.
Inclusion and diversity
More than 1,500 people work across the globe, bringing it all together for today's investor. True integrated advantage starts with our culture.
When everyone feels part of a unified team, in an environment of fairness, inclusion and positivity, we all achieve more. Integrated advantage is created when everyone feels stronger together - with no barriers to their ability to contribute, collaborate and succeed.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.