Conrad Consulting is now working with one of Scotland's leading Consulting Structural Engineers to recruit a Structural Engineer on a permanent basis for their office in Inverness.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you can expect to work on a stunning portfolio of building structures covering commercial development, heritage work, bespoke residential buildings, arts/leisure and much more.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Structural Engineer in the UK
- Chartered or near chartered
- Experience working on a variety of building structures and common construction materials
- Interested in smaller complex structures as well as larger developments
- Ability to use common design and analysis software
- Willingness to mentor Graduate Structural Engineers
- GBP32,000 - GBP38,000
- Personal pension scheme
- Life insurance
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Structural Engineering recruiter, Iain Shanley, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Iain will disclose the name of our client to you, prior to sending your CV for review.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you please get in touch with Iain to find out more about other opportunities which maybe more suitable**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to GBP500 for a successful referral.