Our client an established engineering company are looking to recruit experienced TIG Welders to join their expanding team.
- To weld to customer specifications with some fabrication knowledge.
- TIG welding process, tube to tube or tube to fitment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To weld to ASME IX standard in TIG process.
- To be able to fabricate small fabrications from technical drawings.
- To operate auto welder.
- To work to weld procedures.
- To work to customer specifications.
- General housekeeping around work area.
- Flexibility in other roles.
- GBP13.66 per hour + plenty of overtime
- 38 hours per week, working 2 shift system, 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm, with early Friday finishes.
- Plenty overtime available.
The role is currently a 3 month contract, however there is the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: You will be required to undertake a weld test for this position.