Are you an experienced, dynamic and results oriented Senior Sales Executive or an Account Manager looking for your next challenge?
A rare opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Business Media (HBM) Energy & Environment division for an exceptional Account Manager. Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will have the chance to manage and grow our prestigious advertising and live event accounts at our industry leading news and intelligence brand, Windpower Monthly.
The role will involve:
- Selling to large international key accounts across a wide portfolio including print, online, event sponsorship, lead generation and bespoke content solutions
- Effective time management between nurturing key, high spending accounts and proactively pursuing new business
- Identifying new business clients/opportunities through prospecting at wind power exhibitions and trade fairs, monitoring of competitor websites, frequent analysis of news stories and market updates on Windpower Monthly website and other relevant news channels
- An entrepreneurial approach to launching new products and sponsored content initiatives designed to deliver value according to client objectives
- Devise and implement a sales strategy for your client territory
- Regular and accurate reporting to the Commercial Director on revenue forecasts coming from your accounts
- Diligent pursuit of monthly/annual sales targets and KPIs and a sales orientated attitude
- Maintain and update salesforce
The ideal candidate:
- Portfolio selling experience including print and online advertising, lead generation and event sponsorship
- Experience in selling internationally to key accounts
- A proven track record in hitting periodically set sales/performance targets
- Demonstrable consultative and strategic approach to sales and gravitas when dealing with key clients
- An Ability to gain a quick understanding of the wind power market and clients needs
- Experience in project management and strong key account management skills
- A diligent work ethic and motivated to develop and grow new business for the brand
- Experience selling into the renewables or energy sector is ideal
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we're hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn uncapped commission, so the sky's the limit when it comes to your potential earnings.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Senior Account Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director or Business Development Director.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
Join us and see for yourself how great Haymarket is to work with!