Reception Supervisor - Gloucestershire
RECEPTION SUPERVISOR - LOCATED IN QUAINT MARKET TOWN
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
GBP8.90 / hr plus potential live in plus tips
- Are you an experienced Hotel Receptionist now looking for a supervisory position?
- Do you have sensational customer service facing skills and would relish the opportunity to work in a quaint market town in the Cotswolds?
Then look no further as my client could be your future employer???.
This client is a based just north of Bath in a quaint Cotswold market town and they are in need of a friendly and engaging personality who could operate as a HOTEL RECEPTION SUPERVISOR.
As the Reception Supervisor your key duties will include:
- To be the lead receptionist when on duty with other members of junior staff.
- To ensure all guests receive a high standard of customer service and a warm friendly welcome at all times, wherever possible anticipating guest needs and follow up on their requirements
- To ensure reservation information for bedrooms, events, or food and beverage bookings are taken correctly with all the required information for that reservation
- To ensure guest accounts are accurate and payments are processed
- To assist with the training of other junior receptionists in all aspects of their role so they are be able to perform their duties in a timely and efficient manner
What do you need to apply for role?
- An individual who would have worked on a hotel reception, ideally possessing some form of supervisor or management experience.
- A friendly, happy natured, and self - motivated individual who can inspire their immediate team, colleagues, and guests
- To have the presence, persona and aura to be the face of the hotel for guests upon arrival.
- The ability to up sale other services within the hotel
- Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
- The flexibility to work a variety of shift patterns across the 7 days
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
- Flexibility in regards to helping with lounge service and other F&B areas if required
What is on offer?
- The opportunity to work in a beautifully positioned hotel 30 mins drive from Bath
- An hourly rate of GBP8.90 / hr
- Short, medium and long term career development
- A 40hr-45hr working week
- The opportunity to work for a family group of well-run hotels
- Live in available
If you feel you have what it takes to take on this role please contact us for an immediate and confidential chat.
Please note ALL candidates with Eligibility to work in the UK will be contacted via email with regards to the status of their application
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.