Senior Manager - Reward - People Advisory Services
Our People Advisory Services (PAS) business is focused on people management and our vision is to provide a cohesive people management solution across a broad spectrum of specialties, such as reward management, global mobility, HR transformation, legislative compliance and much more. PAS connects the collective power of our Human Capital and People & Organisational Change practices in in one integrated service line. This enhanced set of joint people capabilities allows us to truly help organisations deal with their most complex people and transformational change challenges, enabling them to be the best they can be. PAS meets the scale and complexity of how and where our clients work globally, making us the number one trusted advisor to our clients and furthering our commitment to building a better working world.
In Reward we work with our clients to deliver reward, employment tax, and mobility advisory services. Our team is growing and we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Manager in our Aberdeen office.
As part of our global network, PAS benefits from strategic investment in a number of its service lines and forecasts significant growth in the short to medium term.
Your Key Responsibilities
- To work closely with the Associate Partner in growing the client base through
- effective networking
- excellent client handling and delivery
- being proactive in the Market in identifying and driving new opportunities
- being innovative in embracing how technology can continue to evolve and support the way in which we deliver efficient and effective advice
- ensuring we take the full breadth of our capabilities to our client interactions
- To focus on agreed market sectors/opportunities to maximise revenue
- To run and manage client relationships and deliver exceptional client service
Skills and Attributes for Success
- Ability to win work in the market with new clients and targets
- Track record of developing team members and supporting their personal development and career progression
- Negotiation skills, able to sustain opinion and handle challenges
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Self- starter; willing to be accountable for your decisions and output
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent financial management skills
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Significant experience of delivering reward advice to clients. A regional advisory reward role requires good knowledge of tax law, the legal issues relating to the reward and a good understanding to the principles of remuneration design.
- Ideally you will be tax or legal trained and you must have a full understanding of the different type of share plans and share incentive offerings, and the employment related securities legislation.
- a track record of being able to identify opportunities with clients and win work
- the ability to develop and support people in their career development
- a desire to want to be responsible for your own success, and be able to operate both with the team around you, but at times with little direct intervention on a day to day basis
- Strong organizational skills and excellent financial management
- Computer literate including a good knowledge of excel and word
Ideally, you'll also have
- Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget
What we look for
- Team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output
- Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral
- Change orientated with flexible approach
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.