Entrepreneurial zeal and a drive to do things differently have spurred Greenergy to grow from a bedroom start-up to become the UK's leading fuel supplier. Good customer service is central to our mission and we constantly strive to be a company that's easy to deal with by streamlining procedures and eliminating bureaucracy. Choose to work for Greenergy and you'll find that we are welcoming, logical and efficient. We endeavour to approach the status quo of an established industry with fresh eyes.
We seek the recruitment of analysts to undertake a key role with Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) clearance assessments for new customer and suppliers. Based in Manchester, the successful candidates will have responsibility for ensuring the timely delivery and administration of all aspects of KYC and AML reporting. Reporting into Head of Contracts and working with key stakeholders the successful applicant will:
- Ensure all relevant KYC documentation is obtained
- Liaise with trading teams to obtain and validate correct documentation
- Perform due diligence and identify any risk on new and prospective customers and suppliers
- Review of completed documentation when received back from client and if appropriate sign off documentation in compliance with local AML regulations
- Escalate complex high risk cases to the KYC Manager or compliance team
- Ensure strict SLAs are met when assessing and completing on-boarding process
- Provide guidance to the trading, treasury and commercial teams with regard on-boarding polices and account initiation
- Support the development of a KYC reporting process in line with business operational and reporting needs.
- Effectively manage data ensuring compliance regulations are adhered to
- Support the delivery of a KYC record and review system
- Manage the KYC mailbox and communication channels effectively and escalate any issues to the KYC Manager or compliance team.
- Analytical and problem solving skills alongside a flair for developing and initiating new ideas on a timely and accurate basis;
- Ability to prioritise and work in a structured and ordered manner
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, self-motivation;
- Overall strength of character with the ability to operate at all levels of the business coupled with the business acumen and sound commercial judgment to build credible relationships;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines through organisational and planning abilities; and