GBP22,000 - GBP27,000 plus benefits
NJR are currently representing one of the UK's leading national firms of Financial Advisers, who is now seeking an ambitious and talented Trainee Paraplanner to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Working out of their offices based in Huddersfield you will be supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans, reports, researches and analysis; whilst ensuring that the preparation of advice for clients is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner.
- To incorporate & segregate information gathered by the Adviser
- Collate ceding scheme information
- Work within & stay up to date with template changes & Advice notes
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning reports
- Liaise with legal and tax advisors
- Monitor client portfolios
- Drafting letters of advice on behalf of the partners
- Prepare file documentation prior to account opening.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings
What's on offer:
- Study Support
- Excellent Holidays
- Bonus Scheme
- Free Parking
- Excellent career progression
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as a Paraplanner or IFA Administrator- preferably within an Independent Financial Services environment. You will be Diploma qualified or working towards the Level 4 qualification as well as having solid communication and articulations skills.
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has the drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of professionalism.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR9597