.NET Core Developer
We develop using the latest tools and are currently using Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, VS Code and GIT.
As a .NET Core Developer, you will contribute to the complete software lifecycle, including:
• Designing, coding, documenting and testing software
• Working in product and delivery Agile scrum teams.
• Contributing, reviewing and estimating user stories, requirements and design documents for new features. • Serving as an advocate for software quality in both production and test development.
You will work on all areas and technologies as sprints require.
This role requires technical flexibility and a desire to learn new skills and assess new technologies, bringing benefits to performance, efficiency, maintainability, testability, etc, where possible.
• You are an expert in C# and ASP.NET Core (API development)
• You have good familiarity with back-end technologies like MS SQL Server, NoSQL, REST API’s etc
• You have a good grasp of OO design patterns that avoid redundancy and promote efficiency, legibility, testability and maintainability of code • You have a desire to collaborate and innovate with our internal teams (both technical and non-technical) and with our schools
• You are hands on, passionate and creative. You get things done. You are a doer.
• You’ve created software following agile software development practices
• You have experience with responsive design using technologies such as Bootstrap
• You are passionate about, and have experience with, containerisation and orchestration .
We want to be known for the difference we make in people’s lives. For schools, we’re pioneering a more efficient and holistic approach to gathering, summarising and sharing student information. For our staff: we help everyone achieve their potential as individuals and as team members.
Since work is a huge part of your life, we want it to be interesting (new technologies, subject matter, and challenges) and fun (company outings, team socials, hackathons, etc.). We keep up with the latest technologies, tools, and tricks of the trade – we’re always refining our approach, and everyone has a seat at the table.