7 days left
- Full Time
The Stock Analyst is responsible for creating and maintaining processes that ensure that Finished Good, Sub-Assembly and Raw Material stocks remain accurate. The individual will investigate accuracy losses and create solutions to avoid a repeat occurrence. The remit of the role covers multiple manufacturing sites in the Doncaster area. The variety and scope of the role will expand, depending upon the individuals drive to develop.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Running inventory reports, identifying obsolete stock and finding opportunities to reduce.
- Analyse stock accuracy levels through reporting.
- Root cause accuracy losses and recurring themes.
- Create processes to improve stock accuracy.
- Report stock accuracy losses to line manager daily.
- Lead the roll out and compliance of current and new processes.
- Give insight into issues and improvements to Supply Chain and Finance Director on a weekly basis.
- Mitigating the risk of material stock outs.
Key Experience, Knowledge & Skills:
- Self-motivated, resilient and confident in own abilities.
- Motivated to develop and progress beyond this role.
- Self-starter. Able to pursue own ideas.
- Target focused, able to prioritise and manage own time.
- Solid Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience in supply chain and/or manufacturing.
- Demonstrable experience of creating and embedding new and improved processes.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate with managers.
- Knowledge in any of; demand planning, capacity planning, material planning and scheduling.
- Experience and knowledge of using IFS or similar ERP software.
- MS Office suite of software.
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Annual Salary GBP25000
- 28 days' annual leave including BH. On completion of one full years' service accrue an extra day up to a maximum of five extra days.
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance up to 2 x annual salary linked to the pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Free Car Parking
- Health Cash Plan Scheme
Cordant People are a recruitment business and Equal Opportunities Employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer