Temporary Marketing Assistant - ASAP
Are you a commercially minded & goal driven individual? Do you have a creative approach to delivering messages?
We have an extremely exciting opportunity working as a Marketing Executive, for an innovative & creative company. They are known for their values & pride themselves on delivering exceptional service. You will be joining a small, friendly & enthusiastic team in their brand new offices in Oxford.
As a Marketing Executive, your duties will include:
- Lead on their social media strategy, design & deliver blogs, events & webinars
- Research new marketing channels & develop their website
- Track sales & marketing activity on internal systems, report against budgets
- Working alongside the Head of Business Development for surveys
- Working towards agreed targets
As the successful candidate you will offer:
- Experience working in a marketing role - this is essential
- Experience using WordPress & Mail Chimp - this is essential
- Knowledge of social media
- Exceptional IT skills - MS Office Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- The ability to work as part of a team
By working as a Temp for Office Angels you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Candidate Consultant to ensure your assignment runs smoothly
- A wider team of recruitment specialists to help you with your job search
- Weekly pay
- 28 days holiday a year (pro-rated)
- Entry into additional incentives including our Angel of the Month Award
- Access to competitions
This is a great, full-time temporary opportunity working Monday-Friday, 09:00-17:30.
As this position is to start immediately please only apply if you are available immediately.
Office Angels Oxford cover a large area within Oxfordshire which includes Oxford City Centre, Summertown, Botley, Cowley, Headington, Abingdon, Milton Park, Kidlington, Witney, Carterton, Chalgrove & Thame - with this comes a large client base meaning we are always on the look out for Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries & Customer Service Representatives to join our books ready to go out to work straight away.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications & will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion & your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy