Data Protection Assessment Analyst, Quality, Risk & Security CoRe
Discover, investigate, influence. Our sharp, analytical minds are relied upon to ensure that Deloitte operates safely in an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Are you up to the challenge?
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
The selected candidate will have project management awareness with a desire to learn more about the complex field of information security. This position is for a project co-ordinator focused on supporting a team conducting risk reviews of systems and processes. The co-ordinator will play a key role in facilitating communication around compliance with privacy and data protection regulations, and internal policies.
Join us and you'll be joining an expanding team of talented, highly motivated people who are successfully making an impact that matters
• Support the Data Protection Assessment Services (DPAS) team by coordinating team activities, resources, equipment and information
• Assist with assessment schedule management; suggest and monitor time frames to keep team aligned with service level expectations
• Be a point of contact for stakeholder queries
• Monitor shared email box and track stakeholder communications; escalate requests and questions appropriately
• Collaborate and communicate with a diverse group of stakeholders from different business functions, cultures, and disciplines
• Create and maintain comprehensive assessment documentation, plans and reports
• Work with DPAS SMEs to prepare weekly meeting agendas, meeting minutes, and status updates
• Help complete data protection assessments following agreed process and policy as needed, in addition to project management responsibilities
• Identify opportunities for improvement and innovation in the data protection risk assessment process
• Work collaboratively with technology owners and member firm SMEs to understand and communicate assessment status and findings
• Leverage client confidentiality, privacy, and data residency SMEs to address specific business issues and queries that come up during and after the assessment process
• Escalate issues in a timely manner to the appropriate person and/or team
• Perform other related tasks as required
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Your professional experience
• Data management, risk management, or project management experience
• Ability to work under own initiative and effectively prioritise workloads under pressure
• Committed team player
• Problem solving skills with an analytical mind set
• Track record of success in problem solving and team working
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills, as well as close attention to detail
• A desire for continued learning is essential, with a willingness to develop skills in client confidentiality, privacy, and data residency
• Experience in data gathering and coordinating workflow
Desirable professional experience:
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop relationships and manage stakeholders
• Understanding of project management processes, and the ability to manage key deliverables
• Formal qualifications in project management and/or privacy and information security related fields (e.g., PMP, Prince2, CIPP, CISM or equivalent)
Your service line: Deloitte Global
Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Deloitte Global professionals makes an impact that matters to the world of Deloitte. We share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
Requisition code: 169775