Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and the US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a talented React Developer to join their International JavaScrip Engineering Team. They have a range of high-profile clients and are in need of someone to help bolster their React and Node offering.
You will be working with React, Express & Node and will be working with the Development team to help design and develop API's and will be based in their office near Bath.
As the successful candidate, you will need to have previous working experience with React, Angular or a similar JS framework. You will be comfortable interacting with and helping to develop APIs and will be eager to stay on top of the latest tech. You will be working closely with the Design and UX team to make sure that the spirit and vision of the designed solution are what makes it onto the screens of the users.
- React, Angular or similar (You will be working with React)
- CSS pre-processor mastery, eg SASS or LESS
- Node.js, Express & MongoDB Experience
- Fluency in Git / TFS
- A portfolio of work showcasing your talent (Web, Github, etc)
- Working knowledge of Gulp, Grunt or similar
- Experience of working with and developing with KeystoneJS CMS
- Experience working in a .NET environment
- Agile/Scrum experience
- React Native
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in this opportunity, please apply with your CV, your availability and your gross salary expectation.
Apply for React Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly