Job Title: Production Manager
Leading European FMCG Manufacturer
Part of a European Packaging Group supplying major food retailers employing over 1500 people over 10 sites.
Due to continued success and an internal promotion our client wishes to recruit a new Production Manager on site. The successful candidate will report into to the Site Director, and will oversee all production related activities on site, monitoring progress against KPI's to support site objectives and achieve business goals.
The successful candidate will also be able to demonstrate leadership and management skills in a similar environment, helping to bring a dynamic, fresh approach to the department.
Salary of a Production Manager
The position will be on a Day shift, salary range offered is up to GBP42,000.
Job Description of a Production Manager
As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Oversee all production activity within the factory, monitoring progress against production targets to ensure customers receive their products on time and to the required standard.
- To identify and implement improvement projects focused on quality and production efficiency.
- Minimise production waste and looking for ways to improve production quality, speed and methods.
- To address issues relating to 'down time' and taking action to recover volume shortages.
- Maintain and improve site H&S to ensure quality is met within the department.
Skills & experience of a Production Manager:
- Food/FMCG manufacturing experience.
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of implementing lean/continuous improvement initiatives across site.
- Strong H&S knowledge to include experience of food safety standards would be preferred.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work for an established secure business.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance