STAFFSTORE UK are currently recruiting for Telesales executives for market leading manufacturing company based in Bradford.
• Following up on sales leads to close deals and quotations
• Using the in house CRM to record all sales activity
• Provide technical knowledge and quotations tailored to each clients needs.
• Advise clients of any technical issues and provide solutions for these
• Advice of pricing structures and submit quotations and technical drawings
• Liaise with all departments internal and external in regards to queries relating to the project.
• Negotiate on costs on all sales orders
• Diary management and organisation of legal contracts in link with projects
While the job summary is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, candidate must have versatility to adapt to other demands that may be placed on them as part of a growing business.
• Positive attitude and be self motivated
• Flexibility to working hours & days
• Practical experience of CAD or the ability to read technical drawings - would be a major advantage
• Strong Sales background - preferably technical or international sales
• Ability to understand and process technical product data
• Experience of using a CRM system would be an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• High level of communication skills - written, verbal and mathematical
• Excellent telephone manner
• Strong ICT and Social Media skills
• An exciting, passionate, fast- paced professional Sales team to work with
• Negotiation on working patterns - hours- full time or part time, etc
• Opportunity to be part of an organisation which is committed to continual improvement and expansion
• A world class product to sell, made in the UK by a first -class business
• Uncapped Commission Structure
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Secure Car Parking
If you possess the skill above please submit your CV and one of our team will be in touch.