- Production Operatives
- Long-term work
Pin Point Recruitment are currently recruiting for Production Operatives for long term work in the Sunderland area, working for our client who is a well-known automotive supplier within the area. Within your responsibilities will include:
• Operating machinery on the shop floor such as presses, welding robots etc.
• Working within a team to ensure parts are produced at the highest quality.
• Carrying out visual quality checks on your own work where and when required.
• Ensuring strict health and safety policies are adhered to at all times.
• General housekeeping duties across the factory floor.
No prior experience is required for this role as full training is provided by our client. We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and the willingness to learn. This role requires you to work on a three shift pattern consisting of day shift, late shift and night shift. Overtime is also available during busier periods which is paid at an overtime rate. Your initial hourly rate will start at GBP8.25 for day shift, GBP9.00 for back shift and GBP9.75 for night shift. Pay rates will increase with every 6 months of service, capped at 18 months+.
Should you be interested in applying for this role please send your CV to us via the apply button or you can call our Gateshead Office.
This role is being advertised by Pin Point Recruitment and Training who are acting as an employment agency. Please visit our website to browse our latest temporary and permanent vacancies.