French & Arabic Speaking Customer Service Executive
6 days left
- Full Time
- An energetic and motivated team player who enjoys the challenge of meeting and beating targets?
- Passionate about delivering high-quality and personalised customer service?
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced and fun working environment?
Yes? Read on...
Ten is looking for passionate, motivated and resourceful individuals to join our fast-growing team in London
As a Lifestyle Manager you will be fulfilling a wide variety of interesting requests, some requests will be straight forward such as checking availability and making bookings. Others, however, will be more unusual and will require tenacity and excellent problem-solving skills. Our members can be based anywhere in the world however the majority will be either from the UK or Middle East. You will use your knowledge, contacts and expertise to ensure our members request gets fulfilled to the best it possibly can. You will complete a wide variety of requests covering different areas such as Dining, Travel and Live Entertainment.
Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 20 + strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten's proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?
Take briefs from members on incoming requests
- To establish a clear, detailed and thorough brief from the member, ascertaining exactly what they require and the timescales involved to meet members expectations
Management of member requests
- To liaise with members, suppliers and Ten staff to deliver the best possible content as a response to a member's request
- To conduct necessary research for requests that may not fit with our existing supplier portfolio
- To always act in the best interest of the member, ensuring their needs are met in a timely and professional manner
Build relationships and rapport
- To ask the member open questions in order to better understand their needs, interests and requirements
- To talk to members about other areas of the business, encouraging full use of the service and repeat business
- To gather member feedback from member's previous requests and log through appropriate channels
- To work with the member satisfaction team and MSA in your team in order to continually drive high levels of member satisfaction and service enhancements
- To assist in customer care issues where necessary to deliver swift and effective resolution and minimise any negative impact/turn any negative impact into positive.
- General administration and reporting
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French
- Motivated team players who enjoy the challenge of meeting and beating targets.
- People who are passionate about delivering high-quality personalised support and have excellent research skills.
- People who can use their initiative and creativity to best meet the needs of our members.
- A competitive salary and performance related bonus
- A 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can't-buy experiences, etc...
The environment is modern, friendly and vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.