Production Chemist - Glasgow
Production Chemist / Scientist - Competitive Salary and Benefits - Leading developer of diagnostic testing solutions in Glasgow
As a result of their continued success and expansion my client are looking to hire a Production Scientist / Chemist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Production team. Working as part of a small team the role would be suited to someone with experience in analytical chemistry tchniques and ideally in developing new methods.
As a Production Chemist / Scientist you will be given the opportunity to:
- Perform product manufacturing duties following SOP's and completing related documents.
- Carry out analytical testing of the manufactured product and maintaining equipment.
- Operate and assist with the validation of products.
To be considered for this Production Chemist / Scientist opportunity you:
- Must be educated to a minimum of an HND in a related scientific subject, with at experience with UV-Vis Spectrophotometry and HPLC (LC-MS experience would be an advantage but it is not essential).
- Will ideally have experience in method development and working to ISO standards.
- Will have excellent communication skills and be an effective team player
My client is a leader in the development and manufacture of diagnostic testing solutions across a variety of industries. They are a global business and their Scottish site are going through a period of fantastic success and growth.
- Positive, caring employer who puts a real emphasis on the well-being of their staff
- Growing business with an excellent reputation in the market
- Lovely culture, friendly and approachable management
- Ample parking available, easily accessible via public transport
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a great opportunity to join a very friendly and caring employer. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that! Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: