Job title: Analyst
Employer: Apollo Management International LLP
Apollo Management International LLP (Apollo) is looking to hire an Analyst to join their Apollo Asset Management Europe (AAME) department.
The Analyst will be responsible for supporting the portfolio management team with client and balance sheet management across AAME’s various Insurance entities and jurisdictions.
Key responsibilities will include:
· supporting implementation of strategic asset allocation for client entities, including portfolio rebalancing, duration management and exposures analysis;
· educating client entities on new investment strategy and support governance efforts across different countries and regulatory regimes (Solvency II, Solvency I, Bermuda);
· working with Apollo portfolio management teams on tactical asset allocation decisions;
· supporting the structuring, execution and monitoring of solutions for portfolio hedging and rebalancing;
· preparing bespoke reports for purposes of AAME CIO’s portfolio management and management report across Apollo on a periodic basis.
Requirements for the roles
The successful candidate must possess all of the following attributes:
· minimum 2 years of experience in portfolio management at insurance and/or investment firms;
· Bachelor’s degree from a top undergraduate institution in finance, mathematics, physics or equivalent;
· quantitative Master’s degree in finance, mathematics, physics or equivalent;
· proficiency in modelling asset classes; with exposure across liquid fixed income markets
· strong understanding of insurance specific asset management tenets like ALM and capital management;
· Ability to prepare bespoke reports and formulate investment recommendations
· deep understanding of fixed income principles, macro market indicators and risk factors;
· ability to perform under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced environment; and
· effective communication skills, verbal and written.
How to apply
Please apply through the apply button, provide your CV/resume and covering letter explaining your interest in and suitability to be considered for the role.
Date posted: 1 October 2019
Closing date: 29 October 2019
Apply for Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly