2 days left
- Full Time
We are Coastline Services, part of Coastline Housing, an independent, not-for-profit housing association owning and managing over 4,300 homes.
Coastline is built on strong values of:
- putting our customers first
- openness, honesty and accountability
- striving to be the best
- and valuing our colleagues
We are dedicated to providing great homes, delivering great services and employing great people.
With an Investors in People Silver accreditation and a placing in the Top 100 Best Not-for-Profit organisations to work for, Coastline is a growing company with a strong reputation.
We are now looking for a Senior Administrator to join our team and support the day-to-day running of our organisation.
- Salary of £19,930 - £23,447 per annum
- 23 days’ holiday
- Healthcare cash back scheme
- High street discount scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This is a brilliant opportunity for a proven administrator with knowledge of tendering processes to develop their career with our fast-growing organisation in a role that has excellent prospects for the future.
We understand that our success depends on our people delivering excellent services to customers and exceeding their expectations. That is why we have a strong commitment to personal development and support our employees to build on their existing abilities.
You will have the chance to increase your leadership skills, support the success of a small, hard-working team and realise your full potential within an engaging environment.
As the Senior Administrator, you will lead a team to provide administrative and financial support to Coastline Services.
In this key role, you will:
- Oversee an Administrator and Apprentice
- Handle telephone enquiries and welcome visitors to the office
- Update job costing information on our system
- Work with the management team to ensure they are supported in all aspects of their work
To join us as a Senior Administrator, you will need:
- At least three years’ experience of working in an office environment in an administration or customer service role
- Experience of dealing with contractor staff, both face-to-face and via the telephone
- Previous experience of handling confidential information and working with computerised databases
- An awareness of repair requirements in a social housing environment
- Knowledge of PQQ (Pre Qualification Questionnaire) and ITT (Invitation to Tender) processes
- A full driving licence (as some travel to our other sites may be required)
We would like to hear from you if you have worked as an Administration Supervisor, Administration Team Leader, Customer Service Executive, Customer Services Representative, Customer Service Rep, Lead Administrator, or Senior Housing Administrator.
The closing date for applications is the 21st October 2019.
Webrecruit and Coastline Services are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are ready for your next challenge as a Senior Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 39 hours per week, Monday – Friday