7 days left
- Full Time
We have a brand new opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join a specialist contractor to the water industry on a permanent basis in Bedfordshire. Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence in the water industry across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for Compliance Coordinator to join a company that engages, develops and rewards its colleagues.
The selected candidate will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Advancement of the business and management systems, ensuring compliance with ISO as well as other internal and external requirements.
- Ensure the CMS is relevant, live and evolving and that all colleagues comprehend its importance.
- Determine, negotiate and agree improvements on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications to ensure compliance and maximum efficiency.
- Assist in the management of Non-Conformance Reports process.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders at all levels in the business to ensure the CMS is functioning properly.
- Advise on changes and implantation strategies, providing tools and techniques to enable stakeholders to achieve the required standards.
- Carry out auditing and reporting of the performance of the CMS to aid improved performance.
- Constantly assess company requirements and seek changes to ensure these are met.
- Identify training deficiencies, implementing training initiative using various techniques including face to face and e-learning sessions.
Key skills, experience and attributes:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office.
- Resourceful, self-starter, confident and inventive, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven experience in manoeuvring and developing business procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of ISO9000 and/or ISO14000/ISO45000/ISO14064
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without visa restrictions.
For more information, please contact Molly Brown on and quote 17907. Alternatively, you can apply directly by clicking the 'Apply' option and following the instructions.