Data Analyst, Permanent, Norwich, GBPCompetitive DOE
R13 recruitment are currently assisting an international organisation in their search for a Data Analyst to join their team in Central Norwich. The purpose of this role will the processing of large data sets to ensure the smooth running of the business through the production relevant reports and key insights.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about data to join a leading organisation in a role where you will be able to utilise your current skills and develop professionally.
Your duties will include:
- Performing data analysis using knowledge of insurance and data handling to support various projects and overall business improvement.
- Producing accurate and insightful reports in a timely manner.
- Liaising with contacts to manage expectations and review data requirements.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with contacts.
- Formatting data into a pre-set style that is suitable for contacts needs.
- Organising data sets according the reporting requirements so that key insights can be identified.
- Supporting the rest of the team to ensure that all projects are executed smoothly and to reduce points of failure.
You will have/be:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proven experience in a highly data driven role, ideally within an insurance environment.
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought to gain intelligent data insights.
- Able to interpret complex data sets and come up with actionable recommendations.
- Exceptional work ethic with outstanding technical skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey results in a clear, concise and unambiguous way.
Located in an ideal city centre location, you will be working in a busy, corporate open planned office.The offered salary for this role is competitive dependant on experience. The benefits package includes: 22 days holiday (rising with service), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Louise Cockerton - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate