NIAB is a leading and fast-growing UK centre for plant science, crop evaluation and agronomy, with a regional network and headquarters in Cambridge. An opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual to join the Finance team in Cambridge.
Main duties will include:
- Control and operation of the Purchase Ledger for group companies and assisting with the payment runs for the entire group;
- Maintenance of group Fixed Asset additions and scope to oversee the group Asset Registers;
- Support of the Sales Ledger and Credit Control function;
- Assistance with monthly routines and procedures;
- Contribution to the preparation of the group VAT return;
- General administration and support within the Finance team.
The intention is to develop someone with a detailed knowledge for all group finance functions as the group continues its growth.
Able to communicate at all levels, you will have an inquiring mind, be a dedicated ‘completer/finisher’, and harbour a clear desire to compete and thrive in a changing environment. You will be AAT part-qualified and have previous experience of working in a finance or accounts department undertaking various roles, along with a basic awareness of VAT legislation and a high degree of IT literacy.
Starting salary in the range of £19,626 up to £25,896 pa, dependent on skills, experience and qualifications.
For more information and to apply, please visit the NIAB vacancies page.
Please ensure you quote the job reference on your application.
Closing date: 13 October 2019.