12.5 hours per week – Term Time plus INSET days plus 4 weeks
Monday – Friday 3.30 – 6.00 pm (there can be some flexibility with the hours worked)
Grade 17 - £17364 per annum, pro rata
Actual Salary £5490
Required – as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious individual to join our busy cleaning team.
Applicants do not need to have previous experience as training will be given, but you will need to be trustworthy, hardworking and have a great attention to detail.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work effectively and supportively as a member of the Cleaning Team
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical manner with minimal supervision
- Ability to act on own initiative, dealing with unexpected problems when they arise
- The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a good practical aptitude, and be able to carry out routine cleaning in all areas of the school (training will be given)
- This post is physically demanding
Closing date: Monday 14 October 2019 – 8.00 am
Interview date: to be confirmed
To apply for this position, please download and complete a support staff application form by clicking apply below, together with a one page covering letter for the attention of Mr G Ball (Executive Head Teacher). Your letter should detail your experience to date and why you are the best candidate for the position.
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure