Agile Project Manager
Our client, a leading technology company in Glasgow, is looking for an enthusiastic and supportive Agile Project Manager to join their team.
They are offering a very attractive salary and benefits package to the right candidate.
As one of the Agile Project Managers, your ability to lead, plan, organize and motivate teams will be a key component in continuing their excellent delivery.
You will be responsible for supporting the product development team in order to continue their work in a manner that maintains and promotes the company's global reputation.
You will need to be passionate about continuous improvement, look for and understand the marginal gains, and take every opportunity to improve processes and performances.
- Leading, organizing, motivating and supporting agile teams to create high-value products.
- Coaching the Agile teams in self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Ensuring that Agile team members are fully engaged in the project and encourage a sustainable pace with high levels of quality for the team.
- Highlighting and resolving any impediments or roadblocks encountered to ensure strict project deadlines are maintained and successful delivery of the work is achieved.
- Supporting and educating the Product team (Owners and Managers) on grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Managing and Reporting on progress, forecasting, risk and issue management.
- Ensuring the Agile team works in line with the predefined processes and guidelines, always looking to refine and improve them along the way.
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Agile methodologies.
- Managing stakeholder communications at all levels including client communications and interactions.
- 2+ years Project Management Experience
- Ability to motivate, lead and facilitate cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Full understanding of digital and hardware project lifecycles
- An innate sense of project ownership and a deep desire to deliver
- Have a genuine enjoyment of working with people
- Problem-solving and Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Scrum master
- Salary- Competitive
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life Insurance
- Income Protection
- Death in service
- Company Sick Pay (after 6 months)
- Potential Opportunity for Flexitime (after 6 months)
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Employer Pension Scheme
Good luck with your application and please email us if you have any questions about this role.